1. That time Rand Paul was briefly detained by the TSA
My son @SenRandPaul being detained by TSA for refusing full body pat-down after anomaly in body scanner in Nashville. More details coming.— Ron Paul (@RonPaul) January 23, 2012
(I swear I had a dream about this incident once)
2. When the guitarist from Rage Against the Machine fried Paul Ryan for citing them as his favorite band in a Rolling Stone article:
I wonder what Ryan's favorite Rage song is? Is it the one where we condemn the genocide of Native Americans? The one lambasting American imperialism? Our cover of "Fuck the Police"? Or is it the one where we call on the people to seize the means of production? So many excellent choices to jam out to at Young Republican meetings!
3. That hot summer day when Twitter kept talking about "daddy appropriation:"
if this moment allow us to deepen our collective understanding and analysis of daddy then my work here is done lmfao #daddygate— shanley (@shanley) August 20, 2016
5. When Michelle Bachmann tweeted that "All Labs Matter" picture, inducing uncomfortable shifting in seats all throughout the nation:
Bonus: remember when Michelle Bachmann won the 2011 Iowa Straw Poll?
6. That poor, poor raccoon who lost his cotton candy in a puddle:
"Wooing Merkel is a major pre-occupation... she is coming to a private dinner in Number 10 that evening. Cameron has an idea: 'Why don't we show her a PowerPoint and give some of it in German?' The team likes the idea: it is a way of engaging her and injecting humour and informality.8. The time that Tony the Tiger went on a spree blocking innocent furries:
... Hurriedly a presentation is cobbled together, including pictures of Cameron and Merkel hugging."
I don't even think I've ever tweeted at @realtonytiger, did they just go and block all furries? XD pic.twitter.com/4U2OXme82Y— Cat-o-lantern (@KinielCat) January 26, 2016
9. Those weird, somewhat disturbing tweets from Scott Walker:
Photo of my hand before signing 58 bills into law today: pic.twitter.com/crM19dwjNi— Governor Walker (@GovWalker) March 1, 2016
10. And, finally, that tweet from Bill Kristol:
Just a heads up over this holiday weekend: There will be an independent candidate--an impressive one, with a strong team and a real chance.— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) May 29, 2016
I hope you enjoy reminiscing as much as I do.